Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 bag

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brain_stew, Feb 18, 2009.

1. everyone help me out a little, post how many grams you get for 20, pictures MUCH appreciated +rep for that. thx ppl!

2. in the 2 places i've lived in my life it's been 1.0 grams for 20. sometimes 1.1-1.2

3. 20 for 3.5 of mids or fire. its a dubb sack.

4. 1.8 here in washington state

5. Where I'm from you would get 2 grams for $20. Fair is it not?

If your lucky you'll get 3.5 grams for $30.

Also it's hard for people to post pics..cause the only way to truly know is to scale it!

6. Seriously? Where do you live?

7. tampa florida. yeah i thought that was pretty average though. i never buy dubs though i always throw in an extra $10 and get 7 grams.

8. I can get that here in Ontario.

OP: it really depends on your location, and also the quality of weed. Could be anywhere between 1 and 4 grams really, but I wouldn't ever pay 20 for less than a gram, no matter how good it is.

9. anywhere from .7 to 1.5 for $20 worth of the dank around here

10. some good, 1 gram, which usually means 1.2-1.3
    some mids- 20 for 3.5

:smoke:

11. i get half an eighth for $20...1.7

12. 8th of fire for $20. Reppin' Virginia

13. It could be 7g of regular or 1 gram of kind bud. central louisiana

14. dro - 20 a gram

shwag - 20$ for 12-14 grams

15. 1.35g of regular dank or 1g for name brand or just super dank up here in WI

16. 1.5 of dank. bay area cali. but i am good friends with my dealer.

17. at the trap its 5 grams for 20

18. Around here its about 1 - 1.4 g of dank..

btw I dont believe for a minute that you guys down south are getting 3.5g of dank for 20, unless you know the grower, or its actually mids.

19. #20 mylittleclique, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    a dub is 2.0 i sell ins and outs and heddies heddies is 20 a g

30 an eigth 60 a quarter 100 a half 200 an O 7 a q 26 a p (kb)

wholesale allows for concistency and you shouldnt be paying for .7's ever wtf are you gonna do with that

in fact i dont know any dealer who would sell people 1.4 for 20 unless he/she is violently fisting you against your will

im pretty sure erryboddy in the trap alway smokes that FIRE middes 13 bucks for a quap that ph4t h34d4ch3 and for some reason there always so proud of it

its a ghetto thing i think yea and you guys always roll the illest gorilla fingers yeaa n1gg44

MA btw
    In MA