2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AZGREENery, Sep 12, 2017.

1. How much longer would you guys say I have? I'm thinking 2 weeks

Attached Files:

2. At least 2 weeks
    Imo probably longer but depends what kind of smoke you like

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm thinking 2 weeks minimum. Could be longer. Lots of fresh pistils and doesn't look like they've really fattened up yet. Don't rush it. If they are still producing new pistils, they aren't done. Keep an eye on your thrichomes in the bud not the sugar leaves. But, trichs aren't the only indicator of when it's time to harvest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah my guess is longer, they shoul swell a lot more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Im thinkin 3 maybe 4 weeks. Are these outside ?

6. Yea bro lol outside in Phoenix, planted in April, survived a month and a half of 120 degree heat and horrible dust storms and monsoon storms and still got em to come out like this bro.. tough motherfucker

• Like Like x 1
  7. Even more?! I mean that's what everyone's been telling me for like 3 weeks now and they be gotten way bigger but yea the fresh plump white pistils is an indication it's still going . Just wanted other opinions ya know..

8. Ok thank you.. Yea lots of new pistils too, I can see that the buds aren't even mature yet, it's my first time growing so I'm just soaking up any advice and knowledge.. I'm honestly not looking at the trichs, I'm just kinda gonna go by how the plant and buds look themselves

9. They started showing August 1st, 2 pistils, August 5th was the little cluster up top.. I mean I like the strong shit bro that's all i smoke, so I want it as narcotic as possible.. I just cut the 2 small side chutes so all the focus and energy can be on the main tops .. starting to really stink now even though it's pretty small stem.. some calyces are purple now too, I'm guessing that's a very good thing.

Attached Files:

10. So basically what I'm getting at is that my plant is gonna look even better in a couple weeks?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. A big ol YES

12. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeee yeeeeee÷

• Like Like x 1