2 weeks and 3 days into Flowering. HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CSn0w, Sep 26, 2010.

1. so this first picture is of a cross strain my uncle came up with, AK47 x NL
    and it has already formed small clusters.

[​IMG]

While this Mystery Bagseed Sativa shows Small flowers and pistils but no noticeable clusters.

[​IMG]

Along with my OG Kush plant, Shows Pistils and Small female flowers, but no clusters, Should i be worried?

[​IMG]

2. worried about what? your fine.

3. do some just start clustering late?

4. you got alota stretch on those plants. what are you using to light?

5. Yeah i know, i was using floros, now im using a shitload of CFLs but im buying a 400 watt Hps tomorrow

6. every strain will be different. plus environmental factors are accountable. good luck and be patient

7. thankyou. i've been in the hospital for the past 2 days for Viral Meningitis, good thing they're on a set timer, and i checked today, and they're starting to get more clusters around the top.

8. Shit man you got the meningitis under control? That is no joke right there, glad to hear you are okay.

Your plants look fine and it is fine for plants to stretch in this period. Like my plants were bushy as hell before flowering, then in the first 2 weeks of flowering they shot up, and the internodal spacing stretched.