2 Very Important Questions I Need Answered Please!?!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hustleiggies, Jul 2, 2007.

1. What's up everyone,

This is my second year growing, last year i got 1 lb and 1 oz off of 4 plants used from bag seeds. This year I have some clones instead of seeds. Which brings me to my first question...

1.) Why are my clones only growing leaves with 3 tips instead of 5?

....Is it because when i got the clones they were in the flowering stage but since i put them outside, the light cycle of the suns moved the plant back into the veg. stage? If so please explain that to me.

Next question was about a bug problem. All my plants are getting a minor bug problem. There are just bug bites on a few of the leaves. But what I did was went out and bought some Neem Oil. I used the Need Oil with dish detergent and sprayed onto the plant, and the underside. Which brings me to my next question...

2.) Will one coating of this mixture keep the bugs away? I dont understand how the Neem Oil works, if you could explain how it is safe to spray on your plants and also kill the bugs that would be great!?!?!?!

2. Leaves will grow however many it chooses. Hell I have plants right now that have 9 leaves and 1 with 11. Its all in how long you veg it and genetics. Usually as they grow they develop more leaves. I THINK that once they go flowering they stop putting effort into leaves and start putting effort into building flowers. As for the neem oil - I never used it. for little gnats n stuff like that I always went and got mouse sticky pads and caught the little bastards -then you can take your lighter and burn them alive.HA HA HAAA

3. 1) Yes, clones from flowering will have abnormal leaves until they are back onto a veg light cycle. No worries here, just keep them under veg light cycles. Outdoors should be fine for that.

2) Yes keep spraying the neem oil, it wont kill every outdoor bug, but it helps quite a bit. some bug damage is unavoidable.