2 rolls, how should i take them?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kid_vicious, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I have 2 rolls with me and i want to know the best way to take them for maximum fun. There are gonna be 4 DJs performing, but i only want to roll for the 1st(cosmic gate; 10:40pm-midnight) and last(Fedde le Grand; 2:40AM-4am). Which means theres a 2.5 hr wait in between.

My friend told me that if i take the 2nd one after all that time has passed, the roll wont be as good or i wont even roll at all. What is your advice from your experiences?

Thanks!

2. I usually chew rolls but sublingually seems to be a really good way to take them.

3. ^sublingually must be fuckin nasty

your friend's right..drop one, wait 45m, drop the other.

4. I think if you drop them both, it'll last around long enough.

I don't really know, but if you wanted to take more, I think you'd need more than one the second time.

5. chew one and swollow one, if its good pills you will roll balls on this method

6. I'm more concerned about time frame, like when should i take each roll? Is it ok to do it like 30 min before each DJ?

7. Chew one,
    then swallow the other

You'll have a solid roll for a while, then you'll have a faint roll for a while after that

chewin' both will be stronger but shorter, with a harsher comedown most likely
    its all personal preference and my decision usually depends on the situation..

8. will this work for taking rolls, ? crush it up and fill a couple gel caps with it, will this be the exact same as parachuting ?

9. You could plug them and the effects will be x2 but plugging is gross >.<

10. Orange juice is supposed to make it stronger.

11. If you take them at seperate times try not to seperate the pills by more than 45 minutes. The first roll will hit, and your tolerance builds relatively fast, you wont respond to the second bean as much as you did to the first ( unless they are very strong, in which case you can space them much farther apart, and probably should.)

Rolls are funky, in that you never know what your getting, some rolls are really strong some are weak, some are made with MDA some are made with MDMA. Personally if i buy beans for an event i take ONE about a week before, this way i know what kind of dosage i would need for the party im going to.

Plugging (supository style) will give you stronger effects for a longer time. Obviously not for everyone though lol.

Take one, wait about a half hour- forty five minutes, and you will know by how u feel when to take the second

12. I took one at like 6:06 on friday, then was gonna blow down the other but ended up just droppin it at like 6:20. 6:36 on the mark i had a blunt in my hand and the first one busted nd i started rolling and about 3 minutes after that i was puking down the highway rolling my balls off. 6:41, gametime and i was fucking fantastic till about midnight when i woke up from being seemingly blacked out. i fucking love ex