2 Random Indica and Sativa Bagseeds Experiment

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by veryrarefiji, Jun 18, 2018.

1. I collected 3 bag seeds and 2 sprouted. I planted them in a fox farm/peat moss/topsoil/perlite mix and they are a month old now and i topped them. I notice the distinct difference between their leaves and even smell the difference already. I am not new to growing, just have never made it to flower for one reason or the other if you know what I mean. My main problem is that I think that these two have a nitrogen deficiency. Am I correct? Are these two looking healthy? What do you suggest I do to them? Image1529343941.882219.jpg Image1529344146.223617.jpg Image1529344174.908073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't think it's a nitrogen deficiency as there are no yellow leaves that I can see. If it was a N deficiency the leaves would be yellowing shriveling and dieing from the bottom up. Don't know what's wrong sorry

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. i quote you. (. Don't know what's wrong sorry) some help that is.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Seriously? You're a joke... not like anyone else came here besides for you stalking me. Fucking creep

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. it all here officer! ...'I planted them in a fox farm/peat moss/topsoil/perlite mix'

the moss or even vermiculite holds water hence it holds nutes

leaching out and poisoning ya babes

avoid moss and vermiculite

FFoF and 25% perlite does wonders

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  6. update topped 2nd time[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Looking good and healthy

8. [​IMG][​IMG]

help! it is about week 2-3 on this lemon tree. i've been feeding with fox farm tiger bloom. it was growing okay until i split the stem in the middle. it's growing back fine now but the leaves are yellowing and it's progressing upwards.. i'm thinking this is maybe a nitrogen deficiency?? sorry my phone camera isn't the greatest.

9. [​IMG]