Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by massivevagina, Dec 16, 2013.

1. So I have recently noticed 2 things Iv never noticed before that happen when I get very stoned and was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this.

Lately when I smoke a lot of weed I start seeing these very light visuals if I stare at any textured surface. They are the same every time and basically are just circular repeating shapes, I find it weird that it's the same every time..

and another thing

Recently I've noticed when I get really high and listen to music or play my guitar, even if I listen to/play stuff that's usually really badass, it sounds kind of silly/funny rather than badass. This actually only happens on and off, sometimes the music is cool, then others its just ridiculous and dumb sounding but isn't it weird?

Anyone experience any of that?

2. Yep, weed distorts your vision a little when you're real stoned. Besides, you can see the overlays of blood vessels and shit as well as optical illusions (remember, your eyes aren't perfect, and the part of your brain that processes vision isn't perfect -- so your brain fills in parts that it can't process with little hallucinations) even when you're stone cold sober. I can, anyway.

Question 2: pot can make people giggle for no reason.

[​IMG]

3. Well is there a way to make music seem less funny? lol

4. I've got a dig bick.

You that read wrong 

You read that wrong too.