Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 questions. easy to answer.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hazed n dazed, Mar 15, 2010.

1. 1. is Memento a good movie to watch high?
    2. i used to smoke 2-3 times a week. i stopped 3 weeks ago for a job application becuase they piss test, but the hiring manager isnt responding back to me, and i dont know when he will actually call me for the testing, which means im pretty much done smoking for the time being, until SOMEDAY he calls haha. so my question is, i should be good and pass the test if i took it tomorrow right? and what would happen if i were to smoke on say a saturday, than on tuesday he calls me. it takes a week from that call to be tested. would i be good? because its really is bad, becuase ive resorted to drinking beer (alot) and salvia obviously. i never thought itd be this hard haha. thanks in advance.

2. 1. Never saw it but I guess it would be since every movie is good when you're high.
    2. If you smoke one time after 3 weeks of not smoking, then you should be fine. Just drink plenty of water and excercise. If you really need the job and don't want to risk it, don't smoke. It's not worth the risk.

3. Memento would be pretty fucked up while high.

4. get some K2 man, you can buy it at headshops.. its like 40 bucks for 3 grams, and it got me high, i couldnt tell the difference, really. no thc in it so that's good for the test