2 Plants, 2 Males?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xZxChris, Nov 1, 2011.

1. im a new grower and as far as i know these look male to me. let me know. should i just kill them now and plant new seeds? :\ feels bad man

the 2 pics are 2 different plants btw

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. how far into flowering are they?

the top one looks iffy, likely a male, but the bottom pic is almost definitely a female

3. anyone else got any input?

4. Wait a few more days.

5. ok. this is my first grow if there both males that would suck :\

6. With bag seed, I get 3 usable females for every 8 plants I veg.

7. One male one hermie

8. wich ones male and wich ones hermie? and does this mean ill get seeds then?

9. [quote name='"xZxChris"']

wich ones male and wich ones hermie? and does this mean ill get seeds then?[/quote]

Bottom is hermie, top is definitely male

10. 2 new pics with a different camera. there in the same order as in the op.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. How many days into flowering are they? Sad to say one looks like a male the other a herm. Have the plants been stressed?

12. change the light schedule to 12/12 on oct.24th

is the bud that grows on hermies that bad? :\

13. sorry bro, it happens. learn and move on!

14. You can cut the banana balls out sometimes. Its not worth most people's time.

I can't say for the quality, I would assume your yield would be half at best, but someone step in here.

15. didnt learn anything dont even know how it happened

16. Its genetic. You learned things are genetic and completely out of your control, so increase your chances and plant more plants or get fem'd seeds. You can stress a plant into being male / hermi, but that is also based on its genetic make up. Some plants no matter how hard you stress them, will be female regardless, and vice versa.

For the next plants, I can guarantee that you'll do better, even if you're taking care of males again, they'll be bigger and better ones :p

17. Well is it worth it to keep the hermie? i only have 2 plants and the other is apparently male so its not like i have to worry about my crop getting pollinated. or a re hermies really that useless that i should just chop it down?

18. bro dont grow a hermi~~:mad:

19. but this is my first grow id rather get some bud rather than just failing and starting over :\

20. well your gonna do what you want... but you gotta make sure its worth the time... i mean why would you want to grow somehting that wont produce as much weed cause it has seeds... everywere you see seeds .. buds could be there.. so instead of a oz on your plant you will get like half or so.. do you really wanna spend 90 days only gettin a days worth of weed?

if your gonna grow it then start some more as well but you will see the differnce in the amount of weed it has.. it really would be worth starting over!!! but what ever you do as long as it make you happy that all that matters any way bro!! good luck to ya~~~