2 pieces, can't decide.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Billy8687, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Alright, so I have decided I am going to buy either of these two bongs and I can't decide, so tell me your opinion.
    The first one is from ***.com and its a HVY, Clear Shower Head Straight. It's priced for $250, it's 14.5 inches tall. It also has ice pinches and a splash guard.
    The second one is a HVY, 8 Arm Straight Tube. It's priced for $260, it's also 14.5 inches tall and also ice pinches and a splash guard.
    If you want to see actual pictures go to ***.com and under Scientific glass go to HVY and go to the second page and its the second and third one's on the first row.

2. so you're asking if you should go with the shower head or the tree perc? I guess general public will agree that the 8 arm tree would be the better choice, but I have a huge shower head perc on my zob and I fuckin love it. Whichever you decide, you won't be disappointed. For that price you have plenty of options too.. maybe look around a bit more

3. Yeah that was basically the main question in it. And I have looked around and haven't seen too many other pieces that look all that nice to me because I plan on buying a nice ash catcher as well so I gotta keep the piece to a minimum haha.

4. def the clear showerhead

5. but you can't really go wrong with either choice hvy is quality and a strong brand to choose.

6. If you're buying an AC, I'd go with the shower head straight tube, then get a tree ash catcher.

7. Yeah I was thinking about doing that.

8. I would go with the shower head, more unique