2 piece grinder or multi??? which one????

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by gargbaby3, Jan 20, 2012.

1. The 4 piece collects kief
    The 2 piece doesn't.

2. I'd rather have a grinder that collects kief personally.

3. 4 piece collects Kief and has storage for the grinded up bud

4. get a 4 piece you wont regret it

5. Since it's only a 1-2 buck difference, go with the smart crusher as it also collects kief :p

6. If you want something that actually grinds reasonably well, I'd go for the Sharpstone. The other is made of "non-aluminum" whatever that may be. Plastic? Pot metal? Who knows and for that price any 4 piece is bound to be basically junk. With the Sharpstone you are at least getting a reasonable grinder. It's your dime.

7. Non aluminium is good.
    The ones on amazon that are aluminum have zinc in them and have been reports of metal shavings in the bud/kief.

Non-aluminum is the best way to go with a metal grinder.

8. Sharpstone is a well established brand, but the 4 pieces have kief chambers

9. That's another thing I am worried about. I can't find ANY reviews on the sharp crusher brand grinders at all but I hear 4 chambers r great

10. Spacecase and never go back :bongin:

11. big grinders kinda suck if you go places they can be seen in your pocket but i cant see mine at all.....2 peice:smoke:

12. I think the magnetic multi-chamebered grinders are the way to go...

13. Four piece is definitely the way to go man. You can place a nickel in the bud compartment and give it a little shake before a bowl.
    Open the bottom, and you've got the perfect topping for your next bowl.

I've never had a problem concealing mine. Grind up a gram out of the stash jar before I leave the house, stick it in my jacket pocket and I'm ready to go.

14. Do you really want to konw 4 piece or 2 or do you want to know Sharpstone vs Sharp Crusher. 4 piece is nice if you are big on kief and want it separate rather than all inclusive. Sharpstone if you want to know good grinder vs bad. I'd still go Sharpstone if it were my money.

15. Dude get SpaceCase you thank me later, but your wallet probably won't.

16. I did a lot of research on this...the only brands I found that didn't have reports of metal flakes were Space Case, Cosmic Case, Mendo Mulcher, or (maybe) Kannastor.

There were a couple negative reports of performance on the Kannastor so I'd go with one of the first 3, ideally space case. If not, Mendo Mulcher would be my next choice because its the second most popular, is great quality/made in US, and has a lifetime warrantee.

There are a shit ton of reports of metal flakes in sharpstones. Some people have never had that issue but do you want to take the chance of missing one and sucking it through your bowl into your lungs? Ouch.