Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 oz ROMULAN pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dank509, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Organically grown. Gets you super medicated and tastes SOo good till like the third hit.
    Jar shot,up close shot and some BLACKBERRY KUSH I smoked on..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ho. Lee. Shit. That is DANK brotha!!!

3. That looks identical to the romulan I used to get. Is it super gooey and has that outdoory burning wood stove smell that fills up a house but at the same time a thick pungent sweet smell. When I see buds that looks identical to dank I've gotten it creates a smell in my nose sometimes out of nowhere. If its like the romulan I've had its a super dank indica high some of the best I've had

4. Sounds about right. Sticky as shit, sweet, almost like burning wood (hadn't occurred to me till u said) soury smell. Smells up the room quickly.leaves ur fingers unable to roll after a brake down with no grinder.I've smoked it a bunch already,and its family grown so I seen it growing,but ill do a smoke report real quick. Wait..

5. Smoke report,I have sticky fingers,smells goodabout to hit it:..

For me its a cougher,but a very pleasant cough,tasty coughs my ankle was hurting but not so much anymore. Leaves a good flavor in the mouth.definite body high or is it my head thats high makin me beleive its a body high,..sleepy now but.... There's another bowl

6. looks dank as hell man!! "smoke"

7. Damn let me get that Blackberry so I can smoke it for you since you don't need it lol.

8. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's smoked romulan. Words can't describe that strain. It's the most unique smelling/tasting bud I've ever smoked and the 100% indica is just awesome. It smells so lemony, with kind of a mixture of sprite (the soda)

I fucking love romulan.

9. That shit looks like some fire... and that blackberry is almost too purple haha. How much did that oz cost you? I love the buds we get here in the Northwest... nothing but the best comes into lovely our hands :smoke:

Have you guys ever had Romberry (romulan x blueberry)... this shit was pretty fire
    [​IMG]

10. AA uber fire

11. smoked romulan once and the high was unbelievable.

12. [​IMG]
    I was given these 2.5 grams of M.C.D this morning.Hella dank n free,I've only vaped one blowl but now I'm goin to work so latwr ill do a bong report.

13. I really wish I could find some of that romulan. I hear that its awesome for chronic pain. Nice pickup man. What do you mean til the third hit? Does the taste change?

14. Well u know how some strains lose flavor after the first hit. This is pretty much tasty all the way through..

15. wow that just looks like some amazing bud you picked up

16. Lol Ive had Romulan a couple times.

And each time I bought it cause the name.

Such a weird fucking name.

Dank. But weird. :p

17. Very dank! I've gotten my hands on some before, very heavy indica from what i remember.

18. Romulan is the shit very similar too afghan goo in my opinion. To nadroj I wish I could get a hold of some romberry so fuckin bad I've heard and it seems like that would be such a dank fuckin hybrid though im definitively not a huge fan of crosses there are some really good ones