Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 oz Redwood Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jimmmyboy, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I traded a computer i bought for 25 bucks for 2 oz on craigslist
    He also threw in a gram of hash :cool:
    I might take a picture of the hash later
    Set for a while :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Nice pickup bro tasty lookin nugs,enjoy:smoke:

3. so... you met someone on craigslist to trade bud with? brave

looks tasty though, enjoy.

4. Its Cali, everyone uses CL to trade and sell bud prop 215 friendly of course

5. looks a little leafy but for that deal who gives a fuck. trim it up and make some hash or food

6. I think it actually looks pretty bomb for that kind of a deal haha. CL is whats up, but my town is a bit small for there to be much going besides some clones trading and little deals. How is the smell or taste? A local delivery service has some redwood kush haha.

7. Smells is fruity and sort of piney
    tastes like pine
    good strong high too :)

8. looks boom

9. I've had it before, its some KILL

10. [quote name='"jimmmyboy"']Smells is fruity and sort of piney
    tastes like pine
    good strong high too :)[/quote]

Legit pick up for a great price then haha. I was just up at a friends farm doing some trimming and he harvested a plant or two of Woody Kush. I'm wondering if there is any genetic relation.

11. hillarious, how that pc was spec'd to 2oz in price.. well over here on the East that would be a decent pc haha

12. gotta love it............commerce
    dank ass looking bud btw..........