Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 OZ of Green Crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by brett119, May 22, 2012.

1. Pretty strong sativa. A few small tokes keeps me buzzin for a while. Lemme know what you blades think. Ran me 575, pretty good deal for Pa

Attached Files:

• 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      282.9 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      404.5 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      348.9 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      237.7 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      266.4 KB
      Views:
    • 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      220 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. That is beautiful

3. Thanks man :smoke:

4. Nice man, looks more like blue crack I had once...got me so baked

5. That is a beauty

6. I've had green crack before but it deff wasn't a deep green like this batch, more of a lime green color. If you look closely you can see some blue/purple streaks. Real dense buds though. A zip only looks like a half. Its from a trusted friend but I weighed it out after just to make sure it was on point

7. yeah the 'green crack' i've picked up before was more of a lime green too, but that doesn't take away from this sack that shit looks tasty and 575 isn't bad of a price where I'm at.

8. Nice looking bud there.

But the price makes me fucking sick.

You're right that is a "good deal" here in PA but considering it cost ~$20 to grow that $575 is fucking insane.

9. Yea 575 for 2 oz in pa is considered a hook up. The next cheapest guy wants 350 a zone and I'm not paying that. Should be grabbin a qp of the same stuff this weekend. Hes saying 1050 but im gonna try for 950

10. My buddy was selling some green crack that looked similar to your for 130/oz,

Sold it all before I got to get any do >.< , I was pisseddd!

11. smokin some of that right now haha. picked up a quarter awhile ago and been alternating with some durban poison ( *.*)

12. Great pick up dude! good price (for area) and good buds, enjoy it up bro

13. Lucky cali prices. I live out in the country so its not like there's tons of dealers around here

14. First come first Served.;):smoke:

15. That looks fucking yummy! you gonna toke it all up? send some this way ;P

16. Good looking buds

17. You grew that wish I could grow something like that I grew this bull shit here

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2