Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 oz of bad regs

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by The herb, Oct 26, 2009.

1. i got two oz of very bad pot with lots of seeds and steams [ dont worry didnt pay for it ] i was wondering how much oil should i simer it in i would like for it to be strong but would also like a suffesent amount of oil [ enough to make 1 - 2 batchs of cookies or browines thank you

THE HERB:hello:

2. ive had a similar situation what i did was use 1/2 oz per 1/2 cup oil so i could make 4 batches of brownies. let me tell you they came out better than i thought they would. throw all the stems in the oil as well as far as the seeds id suggest growing them

3. they came out good???? how many brownies did you get per batch

4. used a 13x9 tray got 12 nice sized ones from each batch. if you end up making brownies outve the 2 oz post your results always good to hear how others attempts work. and no doubt theyd be better if you had better bud but im sure youll be happy with your results provided you make the oil properly

5. i was planing to use butter but yes im going to put a fully oz in each and will repost when i am finished making them
    thank you