Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 ounces in one day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ATHEISTofWAR, Sep 7, 2009.

1. is it plausible for me to smoke 2 ounces of low mid in one day out of a bowl? or is it that just retarded?

2. It's plausible and incredibly stupid. Why ask?

3. its not retarded, your ass will get RETARDED high from smokin that much.
    have fun, be careful.

Actually, I would make brownies if I were you.

4. it's a waste. Why smoke more if you're already high.

Think about how many bowl's it takes you to get high,

now think about how much weed that is.

Now if you wish to stay high all day, just do that every two hours.

That should be around how much you should smoke the whole day.

Over smoking is just a waste, especially in one sitting.

5. maybe if you were hitting all day.
    maybe.

6. #6 The Cannabis, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    I remember back to my friends 17th birthday. We rolled 17, 2g blunts throughout the day, along with constant bong tokes. We had roughly 30 different people through his house everyday, and everyone brought him buds for birthday presents. We went through OUNCES, and we were just straight wrecked. That was a day ill never remember quite right.

edit oh but yea I wouldnt smoke it save like a 2g-4g and just bake with the rest.

7. #7 TelevisedChaos, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    Yeah use some of it for brownies and savour the rest for smoking, don't do it all in a day that's ridiculously stupid. My advice is to smoke until you get nicely high, then stop. It's not like alcohol when the more you drink the more fucked up you get, you can get nicely baked off 1-2 grams and you won't need to have any more that day. People that toke every day for many hours are the kind of people you don't want to be.

8. Why not?:rolleyes:

9. Cause they're typically filthy, unproductive members of society.

Real men binge drink.

10. I like to be conscious, smoking all day keeps me concious, and productive.

11. I was kidding. Smoke your heart (lungs) out man. I would too if I could.

12. Haha no worries, its labor day smoke up..

13. make a shit ton of edibles and smoke 3g as fast as you can then when you get your munch on eat the edibles then youll be gone and prly halucinating bythe time your smoke high wears off heheh or sumthin:rolleyes:

14. you'll get knocked out most likely.

15. fuck a bowl be a man and make a GB.

16. Seems kind of a waste.

If you're rolling in dough, though, why not?

17. Blunts are the only way you're going to make it. But that's because you'll waste a bunch of bud lol. I wouldn't waste all that in a day. But on the other hand I just want to smoke as much as I can in a day once in my life time lol.

18. I would use an ounce for brownies. Then just roll as many blunts and joints as you can beforehand, because after a while you won't even be able to pack a bowl or anything, so just make it as easy as possible. I want to set an ounce aside to see how much I could fuck myself up in one day.

19. dumb becuase with midz, you can only get to a certain point, and that would be a waste of 2 whole ounces. jus make it last smoke get high and when you come down toke more. repeat that.

20. LOL u would prob just past out before an ounce get its your system and then wake up and think "Wow that was dumb"