2 New Pieces and beautiful new STEMLESS

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Cpt.Zanz!bar, May 17, 2009.

1. So my camera that decided to shit a brick on me has magically started working again......

These pieces arent exactly new anymore, but, i havnt gotten to show them off yet :smoking:

This is Blitzkrieg, it started a light pink/orange, not so much now.
    $65 - locally blown, SUPER thick, and durable
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is I Am America, solid colors. No i am not a grateful dead person at all.....
    $40 - Locally blown, very sturdy, huge carb, smooth as fuck, easy to resin out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is The Very Expensive Man (based form a song me and a couple buddies wrote)
    $300 - Locally blown and milled, This is truly the smoothest bong i have ever smoked out of, i am never going back to stems again. This thing is thick and sturdy as Kim Kardashians ass :hello:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for takin a look, tell me what ya think!

2. Love I Am America. I have a thing for opaque glass. :) Rep for nice equipment.

3. thanks! i am a fan of solid color pieces as well. i can resin them out without fucking the color up.

4. I have that soap in the brown bottle.It smells so good.

5. Hehe, well thank you! I like it too.

6. the first two peices look amazing, the very expensive man blew me away, that is trippy as shit i want to get something like that, great upgrade from stems.

7. Thank you! Not only is the hit smoother, pulling on it takes NO effort, a normal inhale is enough.

8. how tall is the stemless? its really interesting to me

9. The tube itself is 2 feet, plus the chamber leading from the bowl.

10. I love Kim Kardashians ass.

11. :hello:

nice tube bro. MILKS =]

12. I'd milk on Kim Kardashians ass.

13. Expensive ass spoons. But nice regardless

14. Dat Azz... all i have to say on that. Milk shall come when the hd camcorder i just bought returns from my sister!

15. Yea wig wags and reversals are so sick thats all i buy now haha no more transparent glass
    BUt very sick collection dude really diggin that america pipe lol

Got a lil overpriced on that stemless my buddies got one just like that with out the werk on the disc and matchin bowl head and it was only 120 bucks
    Local blown 2

16. nice pieces but 300 is a little steep if you ask me..

17. If it costed 120 bucks it would have to be called the The Fairly Priced Man, and that just doesn't have the same ring to it.

18. Thanks to all. 300 was a bit steep, but i dont regret it. I couldnt get another bong like it for lower anywhere else around where i l ive, so it was really a matter of convenience.

As for Blitzkrieg, i thought 65 might have been a bit pricey until i dropped it out of my pocket onto concrete from the back of a slow moving pick up, it hits the ground, i jump out expecting to find my brand new piece in 2. Nope, just a light surface chip on the top of the bowl that isnt noticeable. After that I have thrown it across countless rooms just to prove a point. And if it breaks, well fuck it, im the jackass and it was meant to be.:hello: