2 month t-break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeluxeHerb, Feb 16, 2013.

1. #1 DeluxeHerb, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    well some douchebag kid decided to spice my weed and called it lemon kush..it smelled skunky, but Ive never done skunk before but how should I know I didn't go to the school of weed, so I'm sitting here just took a couple of breathers from being spiced out of my mind(HOW THE FUCK IS THIS k2 LEGAL..?..) and I'm just done with all the bullshit dealers and the shitty, unpredictable weed, so I'm going on a 2 month t-break and I'm just going to go out more and experience life and people, make good hookups and friends hopefully:(.

2. This kind of goes with living in florida, unless you know some good hookups, you will consistently get shit, maybe a bag of some dank once in a while if your lucky.

3. honestly it's hard to trust anyone unless I knew them from my childhood, some people around here take it as a huge joke to fuck with random people, I might just actually beat his ass in the parking lot when school opens wednesday, but he seems cool I dont understand why he would though..

4. Better to not trust than to get fucked over though. And yeah I know, those are called the assholes of the world, the type of people that kick puppys and shit. Confront him about it before fucking him up at least, he might not have had a clue there was k2 in the shit. If he put it in their knowingly and sold it to you, that is fucked up simply put, spice is disgusting and I know people personally whove had a heart attack or in another case a seizure and died from it.

5. in the future dont take shake, if its in buds you know for sure thats what it is.

6. #6 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
    Sorry to hear that OP, its too bad the federal government can't hear you.

Edit: I have tried that unmentionable one time, shit was so nasty I was done instantly and threw it away. Fuckin Chinese make that shit and don't even care.

7. it tastes kinda like what i would expect tear gas to taste like.

8. Damn sorry to hear that man.
    Like how was the experience?
    Because I think someone spiced my weed before. I was acting all hyper & shit like a fuckin crackhead.