Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 month old firecrackers?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peazy, Aug 9, 2008.

1. i left a couple of firecrackers in my closet since may.

would you eat them?
    would they get you high?
    or
    would they get you sick?

2. Ugh, dude, come on man use some common sense. They must have gone bad forever ago.

3. Hahahha. thats the spirit :p

4. im mean, its just peanut butter weed and crackers right? i dont think any harm can come from that. they will taste stale and like ass, but if you want to have a fun 6 hours, then i say just tough it up.

5. well...fircrackers are the same as regular food....but they get you high...if its not rotten...eat it

6. they don't lose their potency?

haha i'm gonna go try it.

7. I'd be more concerned with the fat in whatever you mixed the weed with going rancid before I'd worry about potentially lost THC. Peanut butter keeps for a while, so hopefully you made 'em with that and not cheese or something. I'd still pop 'em in the microwave for a few seconds to kill some of the bacteria anyway.

8. I'd say depends what they were stored in for all that time. ???