Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Kinds of Kush- Nova Scotia, Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by momoiverson, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Hey, just grabbed a quarter bag made up of 2 pretty nice Kush hybrids. The first one was going by the name of "Mike Tyson", but honestly just smells like some kush; the high is pretty much 100% indica on this bud, so I can kind of see the nickname haha. Got 3 grams of the first one and it is in the first 2 pictures. The second one was called Jamaican Kush; although it looks very similiar to the first, the smell on this one was much stronger, with a more exotic overtone (definitely coming from the Jamaican, sativa cross). You can definitely smell the kush in the background, but again, the best way to describe this would be exotic/tropical (anybody that has smoked Jamaican sativas/hybrids knows what I am saying). The high starts off really cerebral and melts into a nice body high; the flavor on this is great, especially in the vape. Got 4 grams of this one and it is the last 2 pictures. Enjoy :smoke:

$55 for the quarter off a really good friend. He smoked a few joints of each to let me try them out first too haha.

Attached Files:

2. Good stuff man.

3. Looks good man. If i were you I wouldn't lose that very good friend.

4. Thanks fellow blades. Gonna get baked here on the vape with that Mike Tyson, and got a bowl of some Purple Kush with hash on top for back up. Waiting to watch some dinosaurs on Terra Nova haha, but this fucking baseball game won't end :mad: Anyways, back to the weed.