Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 grams of dank for 40. Legit or rip off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TooHighToThinkOfUsername, Nov 18, 2010.

1. So I'm picking up tomorrow from my dealer. He's selling me 2 grams of dank for 40 bucks. Is this a legit deal? Or am I getting ripped off?

2. nah that's legit and what i pay.

3. depends,
    on where you live, and what your COMFORTABLE paying.
    i stumble upon hookups, and can get fattie ass sacks,
    but thats when a couple of my dealers grow it themselves.

4. you're getting ripped off I get 1/8's for $30-$40 but it really depends where you live

5. it's legit. most people spend ~60$ for an 8th of dank or ~20$ for a gram.

of course some people are lucky enough to get it cheaper because they live somewhere like california or canada and will try to convince you that it's a rip off, but for most people 40$ for 2 grams is the normal price.

6. next time ask if you can get a half 8th,should be $30 and about 1.7-1.9 depending on your dealer.almost as much as you're getting but for ten bucks cheaper.But then again,not all dealers are willing to do this.

7. Yeah $40 for 2g of dank would be what I pay here, I usually try to ignore people listing prices on this site because of so many people from bc/cali/etc, and a lot of people here have really good hookups cuz they know somebody that grows or something.

8. i'm from cali, but i don't like comparing my prices.
    not only am i from cali, but i know people who grow, which means good prices for me haha.
    at the same time though, if i want DAAAAANNNKK i need to pay $20 a g, at least from one guy, the other guy hooks it up because we're actually friends, and not just a connect. lol.

9. That's how much it is over here in NY.