2 Girls , 1 Seed.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by keyser_soze, Aug 11, 2014.

1. so I have a seedling that appears to be a twin. It almost looks like it was "topped" as it has two heads. Two starter leaves and two first serrated leaves on one side, then the seed shell clinging to two other sets of two starter leaves and two first serrated leaves. It's really strange and I was just wondering if it's common or anyone has seen it before. It's about 3 days old.

2. Sounds cool got a picture.

I have one like that ,its an AK 47.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407721787.132269.jpg

The shell fell off , the thing in the middle is the two fuzed first leaves.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407969739.831910.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407969853.153122.jpg

Update on the twin. Three days later

5. That's pretty sick.

6. Haha that's so cool iv never had that happen before please keep me updated I would like to see how she develops

7. It's just a bagseed and small grow but yeah mos def

8. Cool thanks :)

9. I grew a Humboldt Blue Dream from seed earlier this year and it did the same thing. It was weird. But it all worked out perfect in the end.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408675771.293122.jpg

Well here's an update on that twin. It's growing extremely slowly and although it's not as yellow as this pic makes it , it's def lime green. Everything I have grows extremely slow. Gonna have to invest in some real lighting next time around. Stickin it out though , learning learning learning

11. This is the most adorable plant ever! :D

12. Unique

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Ooooh, i hope its a female. Id love to keep up with this one... Are you doing a journal???

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

14. That looks awesome. Never knew this could happen.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. It's actually not a twin it's Siamese. It was like it was "topped" in utero. It started like a football goalpost or tuning fork shape like you get from topping if that makes sense. Ya know one is all smart and the other one is like ... Off.
    "Gregory and shmegory.... Shmegory falls down a lot"

16. Thats awesome man. Never seen that before. You must keep us updated. Im subbing this page to watch this

17. That's dope

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Lucky you! 2 for the price of one. If one turns out to be male you will have a LOT more seeds on your hands.

19. Make a journal so we can all see how it turns out.