2 fucking awesome stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheDirtyPoncho, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I was just remembering these two funny ass things that happened to me involving pot and I just had to share them.

Okay the first one is about one time I got a call from one of my buddies asking me if I wanted to come to the mall and hang out with him and a bunch of other friends. Some of them Smoked, some did not.

So we're at this mall being jackasses (Sitting on a bench throwing skittles at people and looking away) and we see some kid sitting at a table eating. Since we are a bunch of goofs me and one other friend just go and sit down with this kid. We start talking about whatever and hes just like "Are you guys high?" and that brought up the topic of bud..

So then this kid tells us that he was here to buy a half Oz of herb from one of the fucking janitors at the mall!!:eek:

We're like HOLY FUCK!! I have seen this particular janitor before and he looks totally Old and sketchy.

So we hang with this dude and he buys his bud and he offers to smoke with us and his other friend later but he didn't have any pipe or papers. So I tell him we can grab one from my house since its only a few blocks from the mall.

We meet up with this other guy and get my pipe and proceed to smoke a bunch of bowls in some bushes! It was one of the coolest things I have ever done.

And by the way I havent seen this guy since..

Okay the second story was really fucking scary at the time but it is also fucking funny.

One night I was at home and my mom was sleeping. I wanted to smoke some bud.

Then I realized I had no lighter so I looked all over the place for my moms lighter or some matches but nothing..

I got this idea to roll up some paper really tight and shove it in my toaster till it burns, I had a sliding door half open two feet away. I would light my bowl and step outside and blow it all out. Keep in mind my mom is sleeping upstairs.

So im doing my thing and having a great time but then I just look and my toaster and HOLY FUCK FLAMES ARE SHOOTING OUT OF IT!!:eek: Like fire was just pouring out of the top.. I fucking almost had a heart attack.

So i acted quick and unplugged it, Pushed it into the sink and poured water into it.

SOMEHOW IT STILL FUCKING WORKS!!:hello:

Well THE END. Those were my stories, they were completely real and I just needed to share them.:wave:

2. You're a special kind of person, aren't you?

Funny shit though.

3. idk why but this made me laugh for like 5 minutes straight:smoking:

4. Bro, Its fucking ninja type shit. Im fucking smart.