2 friends fight over half an eight of weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze_Haze, Jan 14, 2011.

1. So my good friend (k) asked another friend of mine, we'll call him (N). So k asks N if he could front him an eight because he didn't have money with him. N told him he'd front him half an eight now, and the other half when he gets the money. Well that was last week sometime. I'm better friends with both of them than they are friends with each other. So N was supposedly trying to get ahold of K the past few days. But K has been ignoring him.

So just today N has been talking to me trying to get me to talk to K and it's kind of eating on my nerves. I mean I shouldn't be involved in this at all but now I am. I guess N has sent a couple texts to K threatening him and what not. So K has been telling N to fuck off, and saying that he's a pussy and telling him that he won't do shit.

So they apparently set up plans to fight tomorrow at noon at a local spot. I want to go to see how it works out but idk who to go there to support or how I should feel about all this.

Tell me what you guys think I should do about this.

2. Fighting is dumb, especially when they don't know how to.

I wouldn't bother going, waste of time if you ask me.

3. i hate stories like this. handle things like adults not children. getting into a fight won't solve anything

4. So they are fighting over $15? Tell your friends to stop being dumb and to go get jobs

5. Lol this forum is full of to many little stoner pussies. " Dont fight it doesnt solve anything" "Violence is wrong" can stand that. If somebody owes you money, and you dont get it in time, you collect it, and if they are not going to willingly give it up, you knock them out and run their pockets, thats how i do it and all my friends. Just a quick 1 hit KO, run their pockets for everything and bounce. Dont support either of them, if they were real good friends i dont see why its this much trouble over half a eighth, depending on the price, 15 dollars of mersh, 30-40 of dank. I'd only have a problem like this with one of my friends if it was 30-50 bucks and they ignored me and stopped being my friend and wouldnt give me my money..

6. This is dumb.. but the kid should deffinetly have paid for his weed. Sounds like he just beat his friend..

7. Sounds like you're the pussy to me..

8. we're not neanderthals. fighting with someone over drugs or money isn't smart. it's not about being a pussy. i'll fight someone for a real reason not because i got shorted 15-30 dollars. fighting for like 1.5gs is moronic.

9. They both have jobs. And I do not support them fighting over roughly 30$. I'll probably go but idk if this will effect my friend ship with either one of them.

10. i dont get the problem? does the one kid to refuse to give him the money?

usually when people post these threads they are just trolls imo.

11. No, all people need is a good ass kicking, or they will keep doing it to other people.. A good ass kicking usually enforces a good lesson and they learn. Especially when its your so called friend, and they call you a pussy and tell you to fuck off. Some people just need their ass beat and they'll learn.

12. I mean they don't sound like friends to me, if the one dude is going to be a dick and not give back the money, I wouldn't want to be friends with him... but I would almost say the kid who got ripped off should kick the other kid's ass because that was disrespectful as shit to ask for the favor of getting bummed a sack and than ignoring the texts and generally being an asshole.

This same situation (over $15 amazingly) happened to me and a 'friend' who ended up not being. I will get my revenge on him, but I'm patient. he will wish he paid me back cause I will end up taking more from him than he took from me I promise.

13. You're gonna rue the day when you try the "quick one hit KO" on someone who can take a punch. No matter how badass you are, there's always someone tougher than you. Or, you go around punching people who you know you can take out in one punch, which just makes you a bully.

There's an obvious answer to this. Tell the kid who got the half eighth for free to quit being a fucking dickweed. He is in the wrong, there's no way around it.

14. this isn't your problem so don't make it yours.

15. Its fucking 30 bucks, they should both shut the hell up.Fucking skids.

16. Can't agree more, I still don't understand why they both talk to me about this and talk shit about each other to me.