Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 drug tests?! help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jun 13, 2011.

1. ok so i currently work at wendys and close and don't get home till 4 am so I am looking for a new job.

kohls called and they want an interview with me tomorrow. also i went to target today for my first interview and i am going to my second one on wednesday.

pretty sure BOTH places test.

last time i smoked was LASTS wednesday night. i was a daily smoker for about 2 months or so. I didn't smoke a lot though. each night just a small bowl from a really small spoon.

i weigh 130 very skinny. i have been drinking lots of water and bought a detox drink (qcarbo).

what should i do? should i take the detox drink 3 hours before the drug test?

do you guys think I will pass? I am a skinny dude.

2. Dilute, and try the fancy thing up in the corner that says "Search" with an arrow pointing down...

3. [​IMG]