Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 different highs from the same weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sillyreeferman, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Hey guys. I got a gram of headies from my friend a week ago and smoked it in 2 sessions, once a week ago and once a week ago, and smoked about a Nik each time. The first time I got a nice body and a good lazy high. Then yesterday I smoked the rest of it and got a completly different high. This one was an energetic head high. Can anyone explain why I got 2 completly different highs from the same bud?

2. different moods, different time of day, food in stomach many reasons

3. u probs smoked more the second time.

4. method of smoking? Joints are giggly and generally more "fucked up" highs. Bongs are trippy as hell and more mind. Pipes are clear-headed, lethargic highs for me.

5. I smoked out of a lemon both times lol

6. Sounds delicious..

Explain how you do this, sir.

7. It's all in your head.

8. dude that happened to me the other day.. i picked up 2 grams with my friend. we put about .5 in a blunt and smoked it. i took about 2 hits and i was high for 4 hours. it was more a body high. today i smoked the same out of my bong and i had 6 hits and im already coming down after an hour.. this is more a mental high

9. what?? i've never heard of someone smoking out of a lemon. explain

10. lol...honestly?

11. I think it really depends on the mood you are in and how much you smoke each time.

Also how do you use a lemon ?

12. i would assume the same way you use an apple.

but horizontal.

13. so sorta like a chillum?

14. Wow, me too. Also, food tastes amazing after a joint.

15. haha, nice

16. hahaha I didn't even realize that until I read your post. I'm high. :smoking:

But like another poster said, there are many variables that could've affected it.
    And also, I'd imagine smoking out of a lemon would be pretty great:)

17. food tastes always awesome high whether you smoke it from an apple or a vape.

same shit like an apple puncture the lemon with a pen easy shit.

i get way different highs in the day opposed to awake n bake.

18. you could smoke the best weed in the world on top off a rubbish dump and still feel like shit and you could smoke some shocking schwag on top off a massive hill in the caribbean and have the best high ever.

setting can make a MASSIVE difference to high is what im saying.

19. agree it all depends and shit, but once i bought some dank and it looked legit but it was way cheaper. The dealers said it got fucked up growing and stuff and some parts of the bud have lots of thc and some have almost none at all. it was so weird sometimes u would just get high as fuck and sometimes barely at all you fucking had no idea.

20. for me they are differnent and I havn't been able to discern why.