2 Day old Clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by liquid069, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Hey guys I know there is another spot for this but i've been on three other forums and I can't get any help. I don't want these girls to go on me.... Please someone take a look and give me some advice??

these are 12 day old clones in rockwool and ocean forest soil. They have been in rockwool for 10 days and soil for 2. they started browning/yellowing at day 10 and there were roots showing so i put them in soil thinking that would solve the problem. this is now day 2 in soil and it's getting worse!!!! what can i do???

Attached Files:

2. mist it, and give it lots of light.

i tried cfl's, use warm and cool. i think those are around 23-70 watts where i get them and cools are 4700k and the warm are around 2700k.

3. did you cut off the tips of the leaves?

4. Never trim the fan leaves for 1, and also that soil looks way to wet man. Get a fan on them to dry up the soil a bit and mist them with some good water and a dash of bloom formula. That should bring them back to health, give them a week or two though to bounce back. I have seen way worse recover, so you still got a good chance.