2 black teens kill 12yo white girl

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Uluvmynuts2, Oct 24, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIJzCA7soak&feature=plcp]2 Black Teens KILL 12 year old 4 BIKE PARTS They MUST BE tried as adults Autumn Pasquale - YouTube[/ame]

2. Im sorry man.

"im prolly wit White people"

"Quality, over Quantity."

3. uluvmynuts, is that you in video lolz?

4. damn dont have sound on my laptop.. but thats fucked up.. its sad she was killed, but race dont matter.. white people kill people too..

this threads gunna get ugly..

5. who the fuck kills over bike parts?

seriously i thought people stopped building their own bikes in like... the 50s.

6. They were all black. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw7rnfE7zns[/ame]

7. I wonder if jesse jackson is gonna get in on this and say some bs about blacks and the white girl being racist or some shit.

people do stupid shit for stupid reasons, murder over bike parts is beyond ridiculous. I could steal some bike parts without anybody ever noticing me. dont need to kill a kid.

everyday something happens that further diminishes what minuscule faith I still hold for humanity.

8. Figure this shit happens in Jersey

We had this one thing where a guy killed his 1 year and threw her in the river in her car seat and fled to Cali where they caught him.

9. I seriously doubt jesse jacksons gonna defend a couple of murderers. :rolleyes:

10. Cuz I was there with Billy Jacobs and raped his mom too
    and now the devil follows me everywhere that I go

11. The color of skin hasn't got anything to do with the fact that these two on that day were demons walking the earth.

12. Wonder how much culture plays into this.....

13. their skin color is meaningless. what they did was awful

Poor girl :(

14. Yo, why the fuck does it matter if they're black and they killed a whit egirl?

Why can;t the title be...

2 Teens Kill 12 yo Girl.
    ???

15. the title of the video say exactly that.