2 and 3 heads!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stopsnitchin, Jun 25, 2007.

1. whats up city!?!

Ive been growing bagseed and I just wanted to show you a couple of my more "strange" plants. one has 2 heads and the other has 3. no topping has been done.
    lemmie know what cha think

peace

Attached Files:

2. This is a good thing.

You've got yourself a Hybridized Plant from that bag-seed. In fact, that bag of stuff you got it out of would have been great if they didn't let it seed at all.

Your plant is fine. It's just producing branches like that because it's a characteristic of the Indica variety. Nicely, though, your branches and stems are all long, which is more Sativa.

This means that assuming you have enough Lumens (light), your branches should produce nice compact buds towards the tops of each of those branches.

Keep taking care of it and it will take care of you.

3. cool beans. ive got a shitload of seeds so i wont be able to tell where I got it from but how did you know its a hybrid? you mean one of the "heads" will grow a sativa bud while the other will grow an indica bud? thanks for the feedback!

4. Thats awesome! Where can i get more info about this kind of plant?

5. No that's not what I meant, and I may be wrong; I don't know the light intensity, and that could be the reason for an indica growing long and fat.

But the reason I figure it's a hybrid is the Indica Leaves on a tall plant. And it's bag-seed; most street-stuff is hybrids because they're the best producers. More per cycle; more money.

But no, they won't produce two different kinds of buds. no plant does that.

It'll produce, if it's a hybrid, SOME kind of bud. Or maybe even a male, if your Karma's that bad.

If your karma's good, it'll be a straight sativa and you'll spend 5 weeks longer than most. But it'll be worth it:)

6. they're both males.I killed the 2 headed one, but i'll post pics later of the 3 headed bastard

7. That shits weird dude, I got a three headed monster also

I'll get a pic and post it up later