2.5 tons of weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Smokey-eyes77, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Sun, 21 Dec 2008 08:27:04 GMT
    http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/24...han-school.html
    Copyright, respective author or news agency

Kabul - Soldiers discovered 2.5 tons of cannabis inside a classroom in southern Afghanistan, while four militants were killed elsewhere in the country, officials said Sunday. The plants were found in a school in the Arghestan district of Kandahar province on Friday, the US military said in a statement.

"The building contained an estimated two-and-a-half tons of marijuana and a large room filled with marijuana seeds," it said.

"No students or faculty were at the schoolhouse at the time of the discovery. The school's furniture had been taken out of the classrooms and left in the courtyard," it said. "The amount of rust on the furniture indicated the school may not have been used for its intended purpose for a prolonged period of time."

Soldiers destroyed the plants, the statement said.

-----------------

Hehe I find this funny, "Soldiers destroyed the plants, the statement said."
    I bet they did :smoke:

2. lucky for those soldiers who 'destroyed ' it ;)

3. haha yep,

"fellas. . . .we better 'dispose' of this before it gets into the hands of the kids"

4. 5000 lbs. of weed...mmmm...

5. JEsus.. Someone is going to get killed over this....

6. hot damn!!!

7. It's hard for me to even imagine how much weed that is...I mean a lot of blades probably haven't even seen a pound in front of them in real life.

but 5000 pounds?:eek:

8. #8 RealCaveman, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    oh man....i would fucking freak out!
    that would be some good shit i bet.... secretly...

9. I thought this was a war on terror not drugs! Its not even our damn country sowhy even fuck with there shit?

10. holy crap, its the motherload!

11. The government says it's 5,000 pounds?

More like 100 plants I bet... you know how the government likes to overestimate yields tremendously.

12. I'm sure they had a decent setup going on, but yea the gov prob lied a little to explain why they were messing around in a school.

13. yea the gov. needs to make it look like they are doing somthing good over there. and just think of all the idiots that are thinking "hmm mabey the reason they are terrorists is because of all the weed they have...." and you do know there are people like that

14. Why would u destroy somthing so beutiful

15. #15 PheenixTears420, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    I dream of sitting atop a 5000 pound hill of weed.:smoking: But I'd bet that the government grossly overestimated the yield on a commercial grow. It is common for the government to assume that any single weed plant can produce one pound of weed. Anyone that has even the vaguest knowledge of growing knows that actual yields can be much, much lower than that.

America shouldn't even know about this in the first place. America seriously needs to stop initiating these fucking "wars" with practically defenseless countries. Sadly, almost every country is included in that list, because America spends more on its military than the entire world combined. That seriously fuck's up America's reputation. Their education is poor, their health care is horrendous and their law enforcement is nothing more than a government sanctioned mob.:devious:

And nobody ever seems to consider all the families that are separated or ripped apart by both if these fucking bullshit "wars".:(:mad:

16. Rest assured, I'm sure handfuls were pocketed

17. Freakin' beautiful.

18. Money which it doesn't actually have, the US economy is shot to shit. But the whole world is feeling it so fuck it, I'm gonna have a smoke.

19. lol i bet disposing of it was so much fun

20. I bet those soldiers were smoking fatty blunts for the next 3 months of duty!