2 40w cfl /400w HPS grow- CALI BUDZ :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jonasblue, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all on GrassCity...

I moved from the indoor grow section to this thread..

Is a nice Thursday afternoon here in California. Well I am getting my medical card this week and I am getting clones tomarrow from a da Co-Op. I have two plants growing right. One is goin really good right now. Its nice a vibrant looking. The other one is a piece of shit so Im not gonna put a pic on here of it for now till I get it goin.

Well the setup is right now is just 2 40w cfl worklights with a chrome reflector. I got a air filter goin on em both. I am goin to finalze my grow setup tomarrow with a trip to home depot. Its gonna look sick as fuck! A veggin chamber and a flowering chamber. THank you all on the forum for your kind assistence. We gonna have a nice grow goin on here on GrassCity brought to you by California marijuana smokers unite! I got the first part of my hps setup. The ballast comes on monday :) Well heres the most current pic of the nice looking plant ofmine. Its now day22 of vegging.

[​IMG]

Peace,

JOnAS

2. wow shes a beauty... shes gonna be treating you well this summer

3. Sup all.. How we doin? Todays a big day for me. Gonna get my clones and final setup shit. Its gonna be a fun summer..

[​IMG]

Peace,

JoNas

4. Nice grow journal you got going here. Keep it up.

5. Wow, that plant is looking nice! Can\'t wait to see what happens in the coming weeks!

Good luck!

6. Excellent plant there you got buddy!
    It look so damned symmetrical its either :

a. close to perfection (so far):hello:
    b. a computer generated picture!:D

7. Ok all I got new stuff for my grow. Well no clones yet. Ill have them tomarrow though for sure. I promise this time I will have them! Well its gonna be pretty sick thats all I can say right now. Ill get back to to you all when I get back.

PEace,
    JOnAS

8. If you don\'t mind me asking, what are you getting the medical card for?

9. I am getting the Medical card for ptsd (anxiety disorder), muscle spasms (twitches), and insomia. I have medical records for each of the diagnosis. I even saw the doctor very recently.. Ill put it at that . If that answers your question.. Well IN a lil im gonna update the pics.

Peace,
    jonAs

10. So here we go. The latest pic of the one plant. TOmarrow im gonna post all the pics of what the final setup is gonna be. OK all till later all.

[​IMG]

Peace,

JONas

11. OK all Im getting da fucking clones today!! W00t! W00t! Its a nice day here in California. I can sense the plants feining to be put under that hps that comes in on monday. Either AK-47 clone or a \"Ice\" clone. Pics coming soon. My shitty plant is making a come back. I think it finally rooted after 2 weeks. Well till later all... My rooms ventaltiaon is fucking great!

Peace,
    JOnaS

12. Sup all. Well I finally got my 400w hps light and let me tell you this it is fucking sick as fuck! The plants are just loving it. I got great ventalation on the plants. Well I got some pics so here they are. Getting clones when I can now... Probally this week sometime. Can I let the plants veg on hps? Well till later all!

SLOW PLANT
    [​IMG]

NICE ONE
    [​IMG]

OVERVIEW
    [​IMG]

All the plants are on day 27 of veggin. They were under 2 40w cfl.

Peace,
    JonAS

13. aww look at the little one. so cute at that stage.then hopefully she will turn into a bushy top heavy PHAt ladie.

all the best with you grow my man. ill be watching

stay safe

EDit in response to your question, yes you can veg on HPS, will still beat your fluros hands down(use both), just has a light spectrum more suited to Flower. still alot of growers who only have one light will choose a HPS.

14. Sup all. Well the light is goin really good right now. The plant already grew a inch. I cant wait to see all of the progress. Well time to sleep. Till later all..

CLONES COMING SOON

Peace,
    JOnaS

15. I\'m so jealous of your HPS...your plants are going to grow into bud producing behemoths now.

Good luck with the clones...I hope you get Ice, simply because it makes mouth watering pictures when the buds are near harvest.

16. WEll all is good...... sMoke and toke then relax.....

The grow room is up and running into day 23 of veggin.. 2nd day of the 400w hps on it just vegging em. My god it looks so sick in my room here. THat light is so fucking bright. Sometimes I need to wear sunglasses when i go near the grow box setup. well heres some pics and shit.....

SLOW PLANT
    [​IMG]

BEST ONE SO FAR (PLEASE DONT BE A MALE)
    [​IMG]

THE SETUP(if you look closely u can see my trident bong)
    [​IMG]

Well thats it all. Ill update soon again. Cant wait till those clones man..... Well stay posted here if you want to see some sick shit. And also can I LST the plant that goin good right now? Well till later all.

Had a long fucking day so far.....

Peace,
    JonAS

17. W00T W00T!. wEll I came back from work ansd the plants got bigger and thicker! WEll Ill post pics later... Well everyone take it easy and know your shit...

Peace,
    JOnaS

18. fucking funny story. you have some fucked up neighbors(spellng ?!)

plants looking good

keep it up :)

19. Sup all how we doin? Well Its a nice day over here. Well heres the pics I promised. We can see alot of progress.

SLOW ONE
    [​IMG]

NICE
    [​IMG]

PEace,
    joNAs

20. Well hello all and to all a good morning. WEll thought id put some pics before I go to 7-11 and get a slurpee and some munchies..:smoking:

I watered them before I left. I put barely any nutes in the water. But that one plant is just taking off. Well here they are. That hps illuminates my whole room so Im gonna get a curtain to cover it up becasue Im gonna need the chamber to be light proof for when they flower!

NICE LOOKIN
    [​IMG]

SLOW AS FUCK!
    [​IMG]

Any suggestions on what I could do to help out my slow plant. It was under the same exact light cycle as my other one. I heard something about sugar water?? any fact to this? Well hey all any advice is accepted! I mean any!
    How many more weeks of vegging should I go? Its like week 4 almost. I sorta wanna let that other one catch up not to forget but I also im gonna get clones so what should i do?:confused:
    I have bigger pots when should I transfer?

Well later all!

Oh not to forget... that noisy neighbor of mine had a nice little vacation in jail for a couple of days:) Fuck that bitch anyways. I fucking hate tweaker bitches and I fucking hate that shit in general.. Thank god she is getting evicted.:D

Ok now Im really going.

Peace,
    JOnas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.