Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 24 oz beers and spaghetti.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by g00dkUsh2, Aug 8, 2011.

1. ORRRR , a 20 of bud . Make the epic choice .

2. If you have to make a choice between weed and food, then I don't think smoking is for you.

3. I've had spaghetti for 5 straight days... You can deduct my answer.

4. get the smoke then later on in the night go behind restaurants, they throw away the best stuff :)

5. lmfao . i have food but i didnt know if i should get the spaghetti & beer or weed. I bought a pack of newports & some chicken tenders. so ima get a dime later . swag

6. XDlol i love my fellow stoners, find a way to have both:p

7. Well 4 beers wouldn't do shit to me

8. How can 2 , 24 oz beers and spaghetti cost the same as a 20 dollar bag of weed? the beer should be 4 dollars, and the spaghetti like 2 or 3.

9. The man's obviously getting some dank spaghetti.

10. 17 dollar spaghetti?

11. you need to get a got damn job

12. 3rd choice: A bottle of Jack Daniels

13. i made a comment about this too, then i thought damn its 19$ for just a single plate of spaghetti at the restaurant i work at... and its 26$ with meatballs, just the plate and there aint even no breadsticks n shit.

14. #14 BuddhistBrian, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But this guy is shopping at a Chevron...

15. 1. Go to your local sex store and find the largest phallic object you can.
    2. Find some local civilians who appear to be holding money.
    3. Slap them with said phallus until money is given.

Video guide:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1buF6I0C_Q[/ame]

16. i woulda got the spaghetti!!

hahaha.

only cuz im on break.

17. get the dub and go tell one of ur buddies to pick u up some beer and spaghetti then come over to smoke. see? u learn new things everyday :cool:

18. Yeah...two tall boys...I might as well drink water. I'd say 20 in bud. No doubt

19. Lol'd hard. Time for another san andreas play through.

20. marijuana > alcohol