2 1/2 month veg

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sneakin-Uh-Toke, Jan 1, 2014.

1. I cut this girl when she was in flower kinda late into flower didnt want to lose my strain its a larry og. Smell super funky fast grower great structure 60 day flowering time. 15 gal pot sunshine 4 with a mix of vegging nutrients from botanicare to technaflora humboldt heavy 16 dark energy few others. thinking about transplanting into a 30 gal under a 1000 watt hortilux blue and the little bush next to it is cheese and still waiting for it to sex 10 gal pot already cut clone its rooted and looking beautiful so hoping she is a female staying pretty bushy. Im going to take the larry and scrog it under a 1000 watt hortilux first time flowering with a thousand love my 600s but I think this girl needs a little more watts per sq ft I run 3 co2 bags in a 10x10 tent normally have 5 600 watters but going to have 4 600's and a 1000 watt over the big girl. hope you guys enjoy. always willing to answer questions just sometimes get super busy please be patient as having beautiful things takes patience. :bongin:  monster larry.jpg twisted haze nugget.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thats a big pretty girl, I do SOG myself, id chop the shit out of it and make a bunch of clones.

3. wow! thats gonna be kickass

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Sneakin-Uh-Toke, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Thank you very much I will be putting pics up soon of her after I put her into flower she is 4 days into flower and I will also put up a pic of the veg room. I had a ph pen that failed on me Bluelab but they replaced it got it in the mail and everything turned back around. In the pic you will see older Girls that suffered from wrong ph through almost whole grow before I found out it was the pen but like I said everything is back to normal.

5. Snoop you would do that if you either didn't care about plant count or your numbers are more than mine so either one kudos don't get caught with all those clones.

6. View attachment 133277
    View attachment 133275
     Larry is 30 days into flower she is starting to really plump up and the veg room has been vegging for 30 days now I want to transplant into 15 gal pots with sunshine #4 

7. Wow those babies are massive.  Very impressive grow!  I am sub'd.

8. Hey Chronic thank you man

9. Hello everyone tansplanted the veg room to 15 gal pots like I wanted there looking and doing swell. Flower room is beasting out of control excited to see what she pulls. 
    View attachment 134145

10. ran out of soil for that last one got it transplanted already all are in 15 gal. smart pots

11. I like Larry.

Twas Ever Thus!

12. its a good strong shmoke

13. hey everyone been moving things around and trying to figure out best possible set up for the next run but here is a couple pics of the larry she is starting her flush tonight 14 days can't wait to see what she pulls. Once the lights come on I will actually take some good pics up close to see trich production lookin pretty frosty.
    View attachment 134296

14. I saw from the thread title that you want to veg your girls longer for bigger yields. A great idea! I veg mine for 6-8 weeks until they're almost 4' tall. Then I carry them into my bloom room and vine clip them to the outside of a round vertical trellis and flip. A few days later, I'll go back and star poking the little growing tips through the mesh. I've only been doing this for a little while, my first full vertical tree run looks to be producing about 3# per thousand watts.