1st time on beans

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by steadybluntin, Oct 17, 2009.

1. hey so around 6:45 me n a few friends popped beans, orange, green, and red monkey imprints.. we left in the car round 730 to go to a friends beach house and met up with many other friends who were rollin.. but damn in the car about 50 mins after poppin the green monkey i was floating to heaven. smoked a few blunts and about 30 cigarettes, listened to good music all nite...:cool:

2. sounds fun congrats:hello: enjoy your night i know i am for once ive been going threw tough times but being ffffffffffffed up once in a while really helps in the long term:D

3. I hope you had a good experience. Enjoy the night man.

4. I just love the good vibes on this forum its what ive needed lately :p:hello:

5. everything was feelin so good wen i was peakin for few hours... every breath of air felt like a hit of a blunt.. i love it! my comedown isnt even bad im still vibin a little jus chilin in my room.. smoked bit of a blunt

6. oh also my friends were blowin this vapor thing into our eyes and it felt pretty damn good like a menthol breath

7. Sounds like a good fucking time man.

8. i wish i had a pic of this fluorescent glow green monkey bean.. everything was heaven but i am getting jawlock

9. fuckin smoke so many cigs rolling, thats whats up

10. cheea,, all my bros were jumpin off the wall, one ate like 3 of em.. the monkeys were fire as fuck!

11. Haha sounds like my first time, awesome man :D

12. Haha you mean a vicks inhaler. They are my favorite when rolling:D

13. yeah that shit is amazing.... i couldnt really get to sleep until about 4 or 5 last night, woke up around 30 mins ago smoked 2 gravity bong packs and i need to eat i haven't eaten anything since 1:45 in the afternoon yesterday... but i gota say i LOVED IT:hello: and i def will be back to try it again because i am going on probation and can smoke only for a few more days