1st time no till buildasoil plant issue

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Wreched75, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Welp week 3 and my plant has blown up but my concern is my leafs still look like they are over watered? May be root rot but still not sure the growth is going but they just don’t look like happy healthy fan leaves any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also temps have been really good and I have not watered for a couple of days just in case it were over watering [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]l

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Never seen that before, but I'm sure someone else will come along. I'd definitely recommend keeping your temps above 70°F though. Under blurples, cannabis does better in the high 70°s.

3. #3 Digger, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    G'day there, for starter's your plant is showing "Rapid" Growth. The blistery look in the leaves are actually the leaf cell's in overdrive, you have way to much Nitrogen either in the hot/soil and or the use of to much fertiliser. The plant is trying to grow quicker than time would allow.

Mine by using to much Nitrogen,
    20181031_143948.jpg 20181031_153502.jpg

As for your other leaf problem i would say heat was or is the problem it is called canoeing. Your plant can recover from this so dont worry but those crispy leave's wont.
    20181206_130022.jpg

4. Thanks diga!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Not a problem boss:)