1st time no till buildasoil 3.0

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Wreched75, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Yup!!!! Can’t wait, just letting nature take its course now, I think it’ll auto correct with out me trying to play Mother Nature hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Good rebound. The tips of some of your leaves are showing nitrogen toxicity. What nitrogen amendment did you put in your soil?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Hey Obepawn

Thanks!!! Yea I think it is nitrogen toxicity, I think what I did wrong was plant my seed together with a bunch of cover crop seed and they fought for root space. I ended up tearing them down to the root to see if there was some change. I believe there was. Next grow though I will be sure to just up pot it vs going straight to it’s final pot.

4. Hey guys week 2 of flower. Can’t say much but glad the plant kind of bounced back here are some pics. Enjoy [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Looks good man! Subbed!

“You are unlimited!”

6. Make sure to lower your RH soon

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Hey guys going into week 8 starting Monday she’s fattened up a bit and I swapped lights. No longer using LED I’m using 600watt dimmable it’s running st 75% right now. Enjoy!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Buds looking nice man!

Looks like you stripped it of leaves right before you chop and hang?

When you dim/over clock a bulb, you’re changing the spectrum to something unknown. Better to run HID bulbs at 100% all the time for best results. Looking forward to your smoke report!

“You are unlimited!”
    Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

9. Thanks!!! Well about the fan leaves, they kind of died during growth lol, there was something wrong with my soil I think it was a nitrogen issue not to sure how I had to much nitrogen in a no till but I think that’s what it was oh and over watering. Looked like it didn’t do to bad with them being gone. I wonder how it’s actually creating photosynthesis without the bigger leaves but they seem to be ok.