1st Time need a grow guide Please

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by IrieLion04, Sep 21, 2010.

1. I am planning on growing hydroponically but i dont know which method yet and i was wondering if any has complete grow guides. Guides that tell you how to set everything up and what to do once your plants have started.

any help is appreciated thanks

2. Look up rumpleforeskin. In his sig is a bubble bucket step by step. Read all 100 pages of his thread. Once your done. You'll be a pro

3. There's lots of information in Hydroponic grow journals - don't be afraid to ask questions. Check out the link in my sig for Budslinger's recirculating bubble bucket set up :smoke: You might want to check out the DIY section of the forum, for ideas on other hydro set ups. At the top of this forum, there's a section on coco and aeroponics that might help you decide which style of hydro you'd like to try.

You'll notice that every grower does things differently. You need to figure out what'll work for you and your growing environment as there are other factors to consider (temps, humidity, light, nutrients, ph / ppm meters, etc...)

Read, read, read! The more you learn about growing, the better off you'll be when you do get started.

Good luck! :smoke:
    Doin'

4. This entire place is a grow guide. Read up on all of the stickies first in all of the forums, then go to the grow journals and look for setups similar to what you want.

There is no step by step guide, that you can just follow along, without doing any kind of research and legwork. You want to grow well? Gotta put the time in, gotta educate yourself. There is no guide because you are going to encounter difficulties along the way that no guide can predict. You need to encounter those difficulties to become a better grower.

So read up for a couple of weeks on these forums, soak up all the knowledge you can, ask the remaining questions you might have, then get your grow going and get the experience meter rolling. There is nothing that will make you a better grower more than experience. I am learning that 1st hand. Good Luck. :smoke: