1st Time Growing(Indoors/Outdoors)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by diac, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Hi everyone,

After reading these forums up and down and talking to a few people, I think I'm ready for my experiences with growing.

Yesterday I decided to through some of my old seeds I had in a bag and put them to the test. I put 20 of them in a cup of luke warm water and put them in a warm dark place over night. The next morning the seeds had not sunk to the bottom of the cup. I waited till the end of the night to recheck them. When I gave them a little tap, they sunk to the bottom. Then I took the seeds that sunk and put them in a tupperware container and put them on top of 1 damp paper towl and covered them with 2. I point the container in a dark warm place for the night.

I'm hoping for some tap roots tomorrow:rolleyes:

Anyway I think I'm going to keep this updated from day to day -if people are interested; with pictures and my experiences of growing in New England. Since I'm starting late in the season, I plan on growing some of the seeds outdoors and some indoors. I'm going to give the outdoors first,(that will be my practice round) then I'll make my way to the indoors.

Thanks a bunch for checking out my post and all your help is much appreciated. :hello:

D

Note: The contents of this thread and any poist I made are just hypothetical, the pictures are fictitious and are for educational purposes only. I just like to use the 1st person to make it easier to understand the growing concepts of this plant.

Attached Files: