1st time grow, speaker box (advice)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by smackers, May 29, 2012.

1. welp this is my first attempt at a grow, im trying to do it inside an old pioneer speaker. My last little try the lights fried the plants so this time im starting them in little cups then trans to the bigger pots
    using 150watt daylight lights, 3-p box2.jpg [/ATTACH]hase

Attached Files:

2. Hey I am also starting a micro grow and was wondering what your box detention are and the filter system, I will post pics of my plans but yea, my box is 9"x8"x45", it's tall, are there Any bulb type growing bulb that is not a tube and did you line your walls with Mylar or what. How may fans do you have I was thinking unfilterd intake with a filter exhaust but I don't know if those 2 fans are enuff, for one plant

3. Not sure of the size, just got off work, ill be sure to measure and post when i get home, but im i dont bhave any filter, kinda hoping it wont smell that bad, the fan is a 4 inch personal fan i got from drug mart, and im useing lights i got at walmart, i read that for veg, regular "daylight" lights will work and for flowering to get the soft white, 100watts per plant. I wanna get a HPS eventully though

4. and if thoese 2 fans arnt enough for you then im screwed lol
    Not even sure of the cfm on the fan im useing

5. Walls are lined with a cut up car shade, like 7 bucks at walmart