1st time grow, how is it lookin? pics and specs included

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Howie Mandella, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #1 Howie Mandella, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    .. . . . . . .

Attached Files:

2. Ok so update! Things are lookin good, I think! Its a small budtopia if you ask me.
    Still using. . .

STEALTH HYDRO BLOOM NUTES and MICRO

BUD CANDY & SUGAR STORM ULTRA

BIO-CANNAS BIO BOOST

Its been 12/12 since August 4th

Any Input is very welcome

I just purchased an LED Panel for side Lighting any thoughts?

3. Someone anyone?

4. Looks nice! What kind of light you using?

5. [quote name='"SnyperSystems"']Looks nice! What kind of light you using?[/quote]

600 watt HPS with reflector Hood and just ordered a LED Panel to get the under foliage a bit more.

6. Some new Blueberry Yum Yum very tasty!

ForumRunner_20120822_195321.png

ForumRunner_20120822_195334.png

7. I would say the led isn't even necessary, but more light is always good to an extent.

What strain are you growing? The seem small for blooming under a 600w but ive seen some strains double during bloom. How long did you veg them for?

8. Nice nugs! Here's a shot of mine, getting close to harvest, super excited

Attached Files:

9. [quote name='"SnyperSystems"']I would say the led isn't even necessary, but more light is always good to an extent.

What strain are you growing? The seem small for blooming under a 600w but ive seen some strains double during bloom. How long did you veg them for?[/quote]

2 Clones Kens GDP-Hydro
    2 Clones Purple Kush-Hydro
    2 Clones Infinite Euphoria-1 Hydro / 1Soil

I Vegged them for a little over a month due to space. The tallest was 22 inches and the smallest was 13 inches when I switched to 12/12.

12/12 has only been going for 18 Days. . .

10. [quote name='"SnyperSystems"']Nice nugs! Here's a shot of mine, getting close to harvest, super excited[/quote]

So How do you get it to be so well maintained is it cause you trimmed the foliage or that strain just grown like that?

11. Cool, keep updating! I would like to see how it turns out,

12. [quote name='"SnyperSystems"']Cool, keep updating! I would like to see how it turns out,[/quote]

Will Do my good Sir! FINGERS CROSSED Haha

13. I just trimmed them up yesterday so I have better airflow in these last couple weeks, it's really humid here now. But the mother these came from was really easy to trim

14. [quote name='"SnyperSystems"']I just trimmed them up yesterday so I have better airflow in these last couple weeks, it's really humid here now. But the mother these came from was really easy to trim[/quote]

10-4 thanks!

15. [quote name='"SnyperSystems"']Cool, keep updating! I would like to see how it turns out,[/quote]

So big update Flush and Harvest has begun! Two days ago the Infinite Euphoria came out of Soil & Yesterday chopped the Top of the Hydro Infinite Euphoria. 4-5 days and the Rest is coming down with it.

Guesses as to weight? It's 6 Plants 5 Hydro 1 Soil. 600 watt light closet grow. The buds are decent size bud not huge as I believe during the first half of flower the light was a bit too far.

ForumRunner_20120926_093052.png (Soil Plant)

ForumRunner_20120926_093152.png (The Rest of the ladies)

ForumRunner_20120926_093332.png (Top to Hydro Infinite Euphoria)

16. Bump bump. . . Anyone?

17. Looks really good. 4-5 ounces is my guess.