1st time grow (CFL)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ar42o_, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Made a new journal... Idk if you guys remember , or saw, I had all my seedlings in one pot now they've each got there own. Ones outside in a nice big pot two are in side in the jar and cup where they will stay for the next couple months and also I put fans. Fan chewed one of the plants leaves but I think she will live. No nutes yet.. just superthrive and water. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Do you plan on transplanting those mason jar, maybe I'm high but you're going to have a hard time getting them out of those bottlenecks?? Am I right?

3. yea but just one . I've seen people grow in shot glasses. I don't need a huge tree just doing this for fun

4. Not going to transplant I've got three in huge pots and one in a party cup and a mason jar. I've seen it grown in smaller things

5. no offence man but you went from a bad growing medium back into something kinda just as bad. the glass mason jars are a terrible idea bc light is bad for the root system also u may end up getting root bound if u plan to stay in the cups and jars for "months" and its also gonna be a pitch to transplant. dont give no nutes for about 14-16 days and stay very low on the dose and work your way up to the recommended dosage....
    No hate just trying to help bro.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cool bro appreciate it n I know that it may get root bound and that roots should not get light i put black tape around the jar now so no light goes in and also drilling a drainage hole so there's no build up. And like I said I've got my 3 in good size seperate pots that will be taken care of better. Just want to experiment with the little mediums .. Thanks for advice fam

• Like Like x 1