Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1st Time Expirience Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by arewdss, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Today was the first time i smoke some dank bud. About 10 minutes after my vision was warped for a second and then everything including me was moving really slow. The entire time i kept losing track of what was going on and overall it was not enjoyable. This is not normally how i feel after smoking. Is this normal?

2. this happened to me yesterday i usually smoked mids which get u geeked/parano were dank gets u melow/slomo i like to think which is why i dont like to smoke kush personally.

3. sure. happens to me if i stop smoking for a weekend then have a huge bong session sometimes. i get cold sweats, the room kinda spins. but whatever, dont let it influence you into thinking thats how it always is.

4. Sit back and enjoy it! It's called being high

5. damn im high as hell right now. you were probably high to.

6. if your not a experienced smoker you problly had too much if not just try another strain of weed they do diff shit to you

7. yea that was probably it. ive smoked mids about 4 times before and this time shared a blunt of OG Kush with a friend and was just caught off gaurd