1st stealth grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by BUDACIOUS, Nov 30, 2008.

1. #1 BUDACIOUS, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
    1st stealth grow in an entertainment center

2. Took some time to figure out why i could not download the pics (too large). Here is the first set

Attached Files:

3. Pictures after the clones were on 18hrs for 2 weeks. Hindu Skunk

Attached Files:

4. As you can tell this place is over crowded like a massage palace in Singapore with way to many virgin females! I should have cut down long ago, will do this weekend

5. So I keep getting told this will run too hot for the plants. Can anyone tell me why? There is a 600W HPS in the chamber, I keep the light about 12" from the tops with no unintentional burnage of tops going on. Is there a best temp range? I know buds growing outdoors in places where it gets over 100 during the day, so what is too hot?? And will that give me issues come 12/12 time??

6. #6 BUDACIOUS, Dec 7, 2008
    Help! My harem of virgin girls has powder mold on the lower leaves! Help! What do I do?? Pics coming, I clipped everything off that was odd looking and cleared extra leaf away from any bud material

7. It's sounds like what u have is "downy mildew", but i don't know for sure. I have Jorge Cervantes Medical Marijuana Bible and this is what it says. here some pics. hope this helps..

8. hahaha

9. Thanks Dankstar! From the look of that pic, you could have sneeked into my house and photo'd my plants...Hope you tested the nute while you where there!

10. #10 Dankstar99, Dec 7, 2008

LoL that's funny, glad to help ya out. So what are you going to do to address the problem?

11. I followed the instructions from the bible and removed the infected plants, 3 of them, but I think I'm going to have to cut out a couple more to make room and move a 125cfm fan under the canapy. I noticed some of the leaves have water on them

12. Sorry guys been pretty lame in keeping up this journal, been working to hard keeping up with the kids (the ones with roots and the ones with legs!) anyway time for some photos...

Attached Files:

13. These are two of the hindu skunk hybrids that I started to flush after 8 weeks of flowering, skipping ahead I know but I wanted to see how different these buds would be from the ones harvested later. the rest is going to wait until 10 weeks or how long it takes until fully ripe. The buds I've collected from these plants during thining had a narcotic effect, Im hoping to get more stone out of riper buds? Anyone have any experience with the hindu skunk clones out of SR71?

Attached Files:

14. Hey Dankstar, I'm still fighting the mildew problem (a buddy and I both bought the same clones for our grows and his grow was wiped out my the mildew), even after cutting out the plants the had obvious signs of it it still lingered on. I'm trying to hang on get through this grow and maybe pull 8oz if that mildew doesnt get me crazy first! Anyway mildew can be seen on some of the pics Im about to post...

15. #15 BUDACIOUS, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    Cabinet pics, sorry guys its the maids day off so dont give me any crap for the mess! The 4" hose routes to the silver box on the top of the cabinet which uses a high volume pc fan to suck air in. The 6" hose routes outside to the scrubber. Water res is on the bottom right of the cabinet (door is closed)...

Attached Files:

16. View with the cabinet doors open and the light on (duh!), in the cabinet there are two trays, each with four 6" root cubes (split in half to reduce height), There are 16 plamts left growing (over crowded I know, but I did it as a test to compare yields against the next grow, and that grow will only be 8 plants), note 3 of the plants are only 11inches tall.

Attached Files:

17. More pics will update discriptions later, just wanted to get all the pics online

Attached Files:

18. Really nice buds man. Can't wait for a smoke report on the riper buds. + REP:hippie:

19. Thanks bro....I'm hoping for good smoking, those buds are sticking and smelly right now and have just hit some kind of growing spurt with little side buds popping out everywhere...

20. more pics:)

Attached Files: