1st pcgrow- nirvana papaya strain

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 215fly, Jun 13, 2011.

1. So yesterday I decided to finally start my grow. The germnation finished a lot sooner than I thought in just 16 hours the seed crack and there was the root. Wow! About to mix the soil before work and get that seed in some ffof. Busy monday.
    Here the mix
    And that my new friend.

Attached Files:

2. Hope it all turs out magnifficent ;)

3. Its the 4th day from germenation and we have a new friend.

Attached Files:

4. Is this your first grow? looks like your headed in the right direction. If you run into problems stop by my multicity grow Interested in multi city single strain grow?? or bluto's journal. We'll get you on the right track. Were a bunch of growers that love to help out new growers and spread the knowledge of what has worked for us in the past. GL:wave:

5. Yea in a pcgrow so any advice is welcomed

6. I dont really like giving advice unless asked a specific question. Dont get me wrong, but sometimes people get a little sensetive. Id be happy to help, if I can, with any questions you have.:wave:

7. Ok quick question. Is one cfl light bulb enough for the seedling. Had some heating issues so I took out the other 2 for now on 18/6 light schedule

8. What size bulb...true watts... not equivelant

9. Should be okay for now, ya need an HPS bulb or metal Hyalide, I know I'm spelling that wrong, the first one are usually the orange glowed street lamps, the MH have more of a blue spectrum, also I've had plants at 20-24 hr light during the veg stage, so it'll def flower when I change it to 12/12, ya prob know most of this sounds awesome thi bro keep pics coming

10. 65 w daylight mini spiral

11. This is the box. I have moved 2 lights higher to get more space

Attached Files:

12. Thats good for seedlings, but your gonna want alot more in the next couple weeks. At least 100 true watts for first plant then at LEAST 50 per plant after that. If heat is an issue with cfl's...MH or HPS is out of the question for you. Get good air flow and dont let the temp get higher than 85. Hi 70's would be better. Airflow is key.

13. I can tell you spent alot of time on the box...looks good, but your baby will outgrow it quickly.

14. Yea I think so too. Can watering help with that heating issue. I mean keeping the soil moist

15. No...it will promote mold in soil, and roots will rot.

16. I'd remove the screen & get that seedling almost kissing those lights, you don't want any stretch or things will get really crowded really quickly. Nice case by the way. Good luck.

17. Yea good luck to ya man, I really think it's gonna outgrow that box, it'll work for now but idk I've seen advanced guys trim and clone and keep some heavy indicas short but I feel like it's going to outgrow box.

18. This is one full week from seed. A little concerned about the leaf growth one a little bigger than the other. And a second set is starting. So far so good.

Attached Files:

19. Any tips on light leakage from exhaust fan that wont disrupt the airflow