1st PC grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Krispykush, Jan 29, 2014.

1. here is an update everyone tomorrow will my babys first week  (Auto #1)

20140213_214406.jpg

20140213_214411.jpg

2. Looking good, keep it up

3. I want to try a pc grow just for fun. Like high tech stealthy bonsai.

Do a hydro scrog 150w HPS , CO2 and try like hell to get an ounce.

4. heres another update 
    20140215_022817.jpg
    20140215_022824.jpg

5. shes Doing Fantastic right now cant wait tills shes gunna be flower on gunna be another 1 week or 2 till that happens then it is till the end of march and she will be harvest  suprised how fast shes blooming with new leafs  one right after another  ... heres some pics :

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0541.JPG

6. i will now be using my nikon d3000  camera as u can see the diferant quilty pictures  then my tablets ahaha 

7. Heres  just another update  she doing good gunna start feeding here some nutrients real soon in about a couple of day most likely thursday or friday:

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

8. That camera is tight! Nice growth! I'm finally updating my bonsai goat, and critical mass clone, here in a few mins.

9. okay so yes i will be updating really often shes doing well and seems to be getting taller now which is what i hoped for beacause i need to start lst really soon before she starts flowering  but heres some updates:

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

10. ok so hey i have quetion and i need some help i dont understand the fox farm nutes i order  the trio of big bloom,grow big and tiger bloom but i dont understand how you use it like when i water  the sheet that it came with says in the  second week use both grow big and big bloom but how are u suppose to even out both when u pour the nutrient water  like i reaslly dont get this shit i need some help thanks resond asap as i have to start feeding tomorrow

11. Just another quick update Shes is doing fantastic growth is overall good  and ... i willl be feeding her nutes in about 20 min so i hope she blooms up like a motherfucker , but just tell me what u think there is alot of uindergrowth  in the nodes witch is beautiful for when i start lst  thanks  heres some pics

DSC_0541.JPG

short stuff.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

12. Looking good, feed her 1/4 strength vegging nutes, stay away from the bloom ones right now

13. ok well on my feeding schedule its say to give it big bloom and grow big as big bloom is used thru out the whole grow even thru seedling so i mix in my one gallon 1/4 strength of big bloom witch was  2tsp and 1/2 tsp of grow big just to get my baby used to nutrient i will give un update to see how shes doing tomorrrow

14. ALL I GOTTA SAY IS WOW!!! SHES BLOOMING REALL FAST AFTER I FED HER THE FIRST NUTES

DSC_0549.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ... THANKS EVERYONE 

KRIPSYKUSH

15. so i did  i a durastic change with my grow box hopefully my plant likes it and hopefully you guys do to let me know what u guys think  
    -add a 120mm pc fan 
    - took out a whole bunch of shit 
    -add in 4 -26 watt light for more lighting and moree wattage  ( hopefully it will do alot better now really excited to see how she likes it ) 

DSC_0541 (2).JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

16. thinking of adding one more 80 mm pc fan above the one thats already there just for a lil more  ventilation   let me know what u guys think

17. Update 2/27/2014

Hey everyone whats up been slow on this update shes loving its just updated her crib today to. i fed her for the second time  with the nutrients  and she really seems to be loving it  dont know what else to say. she has lot of growth between the nodes it really nice to see cant wait probably another 2 weeks and she will be in flower i cant wait :)  let me know what u guys think 

here are the pics:

DSC_0545.JPG
    DSC_0546.JPG
    DSC_0547.JPG
    DSC_0548.JPG
    DSC_0549.JPG
    DSC_0550.JPG

18. The plant looks very happy, good job.

That case is cool, I like builds, you put a lot of work into it and looks like you could farm weed on a spacecraft with it.

Great job. :D

19. thanks snoopdog im really trying to get the biggest harvest i can so i can try and maxize my lighting and first night  closing the box she stay at a low of 74 to a high of 79  over the night so im really happy with that  shes  getting ready to show her pistils  i can see them starting to grow out today i think by the middle of next week she should have the pistils out