1st outdoor grow, just one plant. HELP,

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shaferyo, Apr 13, 2012.

1. I planted this plant in early feb., so its about 2 months old. It stared sexing recently, is it to early? Or do i need to change the light cycle.
    I live in texas, and right now we are about to hit summer, and it gets hot and has loooonnng days. HELP..

Its still only about a 1 1/2ft in hight, and ive thought of diffrent ways to flower it early outdoors. Or im i worryed about nothing and its on schedual?:D

2. if its outdoors, how did u change the light cycle? if its indorrs and 2 months old you shouldnt have a light cycle, it should be on 24 hours until you decide its big enough to go to 18 light and 6 dark

3. Sounds like you've planted too early and due to the short days it has started flowering. As the days lengthen it should resume vegetation growth.

4. So nothing better to do then wait?, will it yield less becuase of the light cycle?

5. i want to know about this ? i live in socal planted on february 20th. its pretty old and still small i live in san diego its almost 3 months old and still small.. whenwill it begin flowering .//>??

6. Flowing should be when you get around 12 hours of darkness. I believe it will be around july/ aug when your baby will make you some lovely flowers. I'm in NorCal and about to plant outdoors this week or next. Of course the girls are under light and have been for about 3 weeks.

7. I live in Texas as well, and I have plants outside. No sign of flowering. You should be okay. Let them grow. They will start budding out in August.

8. I have a girl that's been flowering for 2 months because of how early it was put out. as the days get longer it'll go back into the veg stage and re-flower during july-august. your yield won't be affected at all my dude

9. No need to change the light cycle right ? If it's outdoors...mother nature will do this for you. Im confused.