1st outdoor amongst other things

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by nomad881, Jul 27, 2013.

1. #1 nomad881, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    My first grow attempt of 4 indoor plants, purple paralysis, critical jack herer, fruitylicious, and bio diesel mass quickly turned into a growers dream come true. 7 months after that rocky start I am the proud grower of incredible gardens,both indoor and outdoor!
    I still have my first strains (unbelievably great strains,strong phenos, with few to No drawbacks. Unbelievable luck )

. And have added EXTENSIVELY to my strains, showing early signs of being a strain hoarder.

So without further ado, here are some pics of my home garden

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looking good there fellow blade. It find it a must to have indoor and outdoor. Indoor runs all year but this year I shut down flowering for a few months to concentrate on outdoors. It was good to restart the indoor with fresh genetics. I already took clone of both gardens to continue what I have for a while. I took 4-5 of each strain using a 30 site ez cloner so I will have more than enough clones. Gonna have to part with the extras.

3. Those pics were from a couple weeks ago,since then they've popped, bringing rise to a couple fears. They are almost as high as the fence, there's 2 more months of veg and then a flower stretch left.... Which leads me to guess at 10+foot plants... Not THAT bad in and of itself,I'm totally legal,but it will be noticeable to any thieves.

Attached Files:

4. Tie em down. Welcome to the art of stealth. Smelly, smelly stealth. It's tough.

My favorite defense is a loud barking dog and constant foot patrols in the middle of the night.

Plants look great!

5. i had thought of doing that, but alas... due to poor planning on my part, and no faith in myself and mother nature, didnt forsee having plants over 5 foot. so they are spaced HELLA close together, making a cluster fuck

6. Tomato cages. Or fence posts and chicken wire. Should help keep the touching down

7. Thanks for the idea,gonna go make some stuff in the morning. Was on another thread on cloning and thought I'd show it here to, my air layering success, I swear by it If you've got the plants to pull it off ( anything with some Nice branches ) can seriously pull off OMEGA clones. Threw this northern lights blueberry clone right into flower. 1.7 oz.

Attached Files:

8. Yeah great way to clone hard to root strains. Looks good man.

9. Since I'm having such problems with height,I'm going to clone the top foot or 2 and stick em right next to their mom's Lol.