1st indoor grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by juanton, Jan 30, 2014.

1. So this is my first indoor grow. Kinda cheated for the first time since a good friend of mine gave me a clone but here she. The 1 pic is a week after she had been potted. Next is a current pic of her. Currently running the grow with just cfls ( yes I know they are not the best but its what I got). Right now she is just about to be at a full month of veg and is 21in tall. Don't know what kind she is since the mom came from bag seed. She does have a very piney smell. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Week 1Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Week 4 Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. Nice plant man.

5. Thank you! Gonna veg her for another 4 weeks or so. The mom a plant is about 4 and a half feet tall in flowering right nowSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Going to update with pics tonight. Plant is doing great and will be ready for flowering within a week or two!Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. So its been a while since the last post but my girl is now in day 2 of flowering. This being my first grow I'm so damn excited lol. 2nd and 3rd pick is of my wife's plant, as soon as I started she wanted to join in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. Just a lil update, she is growing day by day. The main stem just shot up like crazy, gonna have to make the closet space bigger so the plant doesn't touch the lights.

Attached Files:

9. Idk what she is since its from bad seed but my friend who just harvested the mama of this plant invited me over to try it out. She give you a really nice long lasting head high though which is what I wanted : )

10. They look better than mine under 1200W HPS in a reflective grow tent

11. Maybe just the strain? I wanna get a hps/hid set up but cfls till then. I decided not to top it to see how it grows and man ima top my next one lol

12. I will be posting more pics soon. Its only a week in a half in flowering but has grown an extra foot in length already. Tge smell is a nice piney fresh smell. Mmmm smells so good lol.

13. Ok so now she is 5ft6in! Damn plant os taller then me! Will post some pics of the buds tonight. Just ordered some big bud bloom too, anyone ever use it?

Attached Files:

14. So its been a little while since the last post. She is now in week 8 of flowering and you can see more bud growth! The smell is awesome too!! Zoom in and enjoy :)

Attached Files: