1st guerrila grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Coney dobie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Ok so I have 4 plants all together I have two seedlings and two plants some where in the middle of seedling and veg stage they were germinated and sprouted in my closet I have the two older ones outside in a cold box thriving off the 80° f whether n sunlight in mid April protected at night from the cold and frost or any thing like that by the cold box(also has my straw berries and all my vegetable seedlings I'm starting ) and then my two seedlings are still in my closet under four cool blue CFLs about one inch above them during the day I've been putting them outside with the other two. The smaller ones have yet to be transplanted into a bigger pot but I want to make sure there roots are nice and healthy before I transplant(how do I do that???) One ofy plants outside has a weird problem so I tied her up(I hope she'll be okk)I plan on putting all four plants permitly in the ground at my guerrila grow spot by like mid may ime going to be using all organic compost. I have a compoat pile in my yard with chicken shit wood shavings egg shells banana peels etc.. Etc.. I mixed it into some dirt that's been composted last year for my vegetable garden and added some ash from my fire pit into it and have it out on a tarp in the sun. I'll have pics in the morning what do you guys think it's my first outdoor grow xD

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. waiting for the pics.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They are lovely! Can we fast forward a month to when they are booming with growth.

4. I wish xD

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1