1st Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bobby820, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Bassically I have no idea what I'm doing.. I just got some spare time so I'm gonna try it out.. anyway, I don't know what kind of weed this is it's just seeds I've been collecting over the past couple months.. Let me know what you guys think..

[​IMG]

2. Also one of them sprouted then went back in the dirt what should I do leave it alone or help it out??

3. but i would move the lights closer (what lights are they) they do look nice and healthy, i would also put each plant in it's own pot.

4. Yup once I know what I have going I'll switch pots... I had the lights closer when I tried before and it didn't work.. This distance seems to be working well.. I'm going to look at some new lighting systems today to see what they have.. Thanks guys..

5. They look o.k, stems look quite thin like mine did, ocillating fan done a great job, help thicken those stems.

Good Luck !

6. Stupid thing is I have one for the room but I'm just to damn lazy to put it in there...

7. what typ-o lights?

8. i would put the lights closer... or get some fluoro's and put them right on top of the plants....

also... stop being lazy and put the fan in there........ IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!

g;uck on your grow... and keep us updated with pics

pce

9. Well a lil update I have 12 more plants starting.. Woke up this morning and there they were.. I also tossed the fan in there and going to get fluoro glo sticks tomorrow..

10. thats good, if you have got so many plants what light are you going to grow them under?

11. I have no clue.. what would you do?

12. I got a question would I just have to buy one 400 hps lighting system from these people???